As the world re-opens for travel, we know that many higher education institutions have questions around re-engaging their study abroad programs. To help answer these questions, we recently teamed up with our friends at URMIA and Texas Christian University to discuss the key factors that impact the decision of when to resume travel. Upon viewing this on-demand webinar, you will:
- Understand the key factors that impact the decision of when to resume higher education travel from the perspectives of a doctor, risk management/security expert, and industry peer
- Review a travel evaluation framework to help your institution determine when re-entry makes sense for YOU
- Learn what your institution’s crisis response plan could include for potential COVID-19 rebound, including risk mitigation strategies and contingency plans
- Ryan DeStefano, VP Global Assistance Services, On Call International
- William Siegart, Chief Medical Officer, On Call International
- Sandra Callaghan, Director, Center for International Studies, Texas Christian University
Special thanks to our colleagues at URMIA for allowing us to present some of our thoughts on restarting higher education travel! We were honored for the opportunity and hope those who tune in will take away some lessons learned. Click here to obtain free access to the on-demand webinar today!
Want to learn even more about restarting travel?
On Call’s Travel Restart Program provides your organization with comprehensive tools and resources to make informed decisions around restarting travel and adjusting your duty of care to the new normal. Whether you’re looking for a standard solution to apply to specific locations of interest, or a customized option that includes location monitoring and regular updates, On Call can help you create and implement a Travel Restart strategy that is aligned with your organization’s unique needs. Contact us today if you would like to learn more about getting started with On Call’s Travel Restart Program.
For over 20 years, On Call International has provided fully-customized travel risk management and global assistance services protecting millions of travelers, their families, and their organizations. Contact us today and watch our video to learn more. You can also stay in touch with On Call’s in-house risk management, travel health and security experts by signing up for our quarterly Travel Risk Management (TRM) newsletter.