On Call International proudly presents its 2022/2023 Global Risks Review . This annual risk intelligence publication features insights and analysis from On Call’s Global Security Team aimed at helping organizations make informed decisions about travel in the year ahead. This year’s publication not only takes a look back at critical events from 2022, but offers a glimpse at emerging trends that could affect the travel risk management landscape in 2023, including:
- Ongoing impacts of the war in Ukraine for the country, region, and world
- COVID-19 and its continuing effects on travel and the global economy
- Drivers of political instability and social unrest in the Americas
- The shifting cyber risk landscape
- Ongoing shifts in the global balance of power
- And More
Gain an understanding of most significant risks facing organizations like yours in 2023 to help protect your people and your operations.
Get Your Free Copy of On Call’s Annual Risks Review Today!
Want to Learn More?
For over 25 years, On Call International has provided fully-customized travel risk management and global assistance services protecting millions of travelers, their families, and their organizations. Contact us today to learn more. You can also stay in touch with On Call’s in-house risk management, travel health and security experts by signing up for our quarterly Travel Risk Management (TRM) newsletter.